Tuesday, May 24, 2011

How Mickey Shorr Lost my Business

It's simple. I need a new car radio, Mickey Shorr is 5 minutes away. Their website shows lots of radios - any will meet my needs.

That is until I see this:

Now, I'm no prude as anyone will tell you. But I've got to ask, wasn't one bimbo enough? I don't think you can see it in my post as the picture appears cut off - there is a second bimbo bending over the railing with her ass in the air (and a guy drooling), and a third with her ass cheek display. It was too much for me.  Obviously, "Mickey Shorr" is a pig.  And not where I'm buying ANYTHING. Well, unless you start having cartoon guys who are buff and almost naked, and in gratuitous displays.

To paraphrase some lyrics:

"Oh Mickey Shorr, you're so sad; your crass cartoon is a horrible ad."

No comments:

Post a Comment