Monday, August 8, 2011

Guys, Skip Reading This Post

Ok, just females left, right?  I've been traveling extensively in the last 2 months and I cannot believe how heavy & wrecked my purse has become (last guy still reading that was PURSE, you still have time to stop).  Since I need to clean it out anyway, a purse inventory:

Damn, It's Heavy! Purse Inventory
checkbook
wallet
quarter coin purse
2 flyers for Hertz Rent a Car
cellphone
boarding passes and holder
notepad
teabag
envelope with receipts
my business cards
other people's business cards
cellphone earpiece
passport
3 pairs of gold earrings
7 key rings with multiple keys (TSA couldn't believe this one and had my purse emptied out LOL)
2 lipsticks
1 pair earphones
hotel receipt in envelope
eyeglass case/eyeglasses
garage door opener
USB cable in unopened plastic bag
dollar bill floating around
2 small Altoids tins
1 lip brush
1 Burt's Bees lip balm
8 pens (!)
pill case
Best Buy rewards card
3 hair elastics
90 coins in the bottom of purse = $7.89
22 bits of paper - receipts, lottery ticket, notes, Chinese fortune ("A job well done is half begun" - not very Chinese proverb sounding, is it?)

I think this is a record for a non-tote-style purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment